WHERE ARE THE COMPOSERS?


                                                        picture source: Copyright Hymnodia 2019




Composers, where are you? I had wondered, while growing up why I didn’t ever hear someone say, “Hey girl, I’ve written a song and I will like you to sing it”.

 At the time, I didn’t think I would ever compose anything.



Thankfully, I discovered that I could compose at the age of 24 and at 40 hymnodia affirmed me with an award of the most prolific hymnwriter in HYMNODIA Season 1. Composing and singing are too beautiful talents that compliment each other and there are quite a number of people that possess one of the two talents and are looking for each other. I may consider becoming a match maker in the future but that’s an idea you can act upon. 


Come out of hiding, o ye composers and let your songs be heard!

Comments

Popular Posts