THE MENTORS SONG by Mobolanle ( A summary of the book of 2Timothy)

Written for All Saints Anglican Church WG/MU, Samaru -Zaria




                  DON'T KEEP IT TO YOURSELF


      I’ve been teaching you to study hard
that the word may dwell within your heart
I’ve been teaching you to spread this word
To a world full of much discord
I’ve been teaching you to pray and stand
In the gap for men in every land
I’ve been teaching you to watch your words
What you say has impact on your world



Don’t keep it to yourself
Commit it to faithful men
That the woman of God may be perfect
And her profiting known to all
Don’t keep it to yourself
Commit it to faithful men
That the woman of God may be perfect indeed
 I’ve been teaching you to walk in love


Not of money but of things of God
I’ve been teaching you to trust in God
not the riches of this fading world
I’ve been teaching you to stir the gift
 that’s within you so you will not drift
I’ve been teaching you to stand long
Through the hardship as a soldier strong


Don’t keep it to yourself ………





Comments

Popular Posts